UP HSRP Online Booking | Appointment Status Slot | Track HSRP Order | UP HSRP Login | Number Plate For Old Vehicle | Online Registration | Official Website | Book My-HSRP Number Plate
As the Government of India passed an order for installing a new HSRP i.e., High-Security Registration Plate by replacing old number plates on motor vehicles, state governments has also tightened the rules. Uttar Pradesh is one of those states that have issued deadlines to motorists to get their HSRP as soon as possible. This is the reason we can see that motorists across the state are rushing to get their vehicles affixed with HSRP and color stickers before the due date to avoid the fine.
Those who have not installed HSRP on their vehicle should affix it before the deadline. Booking for HSRP can be done either in online or offline mode depending on the states. HSRP booking process in most of the states is online now.
UP HSRP Online Booking For New Number Plate
UP HSRP is high security registration plate made of aluminum which is fixed on the vehicle. It include a Chromium based hologram, country identification no., laser etched PIN, retro reflective sheet and hot stamped alpha numerals. Government of India has made mandatory to have a HSRP on all the vehicles sold before April 2019.
UPDATE: Uttar Pradesh government has given a deadline to affix HSRP by April 15 as told by the Transport Officer of GB Nagar to news channels. After 15th April 2021, a fine of Rs.5000 will be collected from the vehicle owners not having HSRP.
Those who are still wondering that how they can book an online order for HSRP Uttar Pradesh do not have t o worry anymore. Here in this, article we have explained each and every detail of UP HSRP Online booking process with other information such as how to check order status, home delivery, cancel order, Rescheduling of appointment etc.
Changes in Uttar Pradesh HSRP Booking Process
Bookmyhsrp is an online portal through which vehicle owners in Uttar Pradesh and Delhi can book for HSRP and color coded-stickers. It is a government authorized portal for booking High Security Registration Plates. Uttar Pradesh citizens who have not affixed HSRP & colour-coded stickers on their vehicles yet can book their appointments on this portal.
UP HSRP online booking process has been simplified by cutting down the number of steps involved in the booking process. Earlier, users have to fill each and every detail of their vehicle in the booking form which was quite confusing and time consuming. There were 12 steps in the booking process but now it has been reduced to 6 steps. Along with this few other changes has been made by the concerned authorities.
Apart from bookmyhsrp, one can also book HSRP orders from SIAM HSRP portal
UP HSRP Online Booking- Short Info
|Title||UP HSRP Online Booking|
|Concerned Ministry||MoRTH, GoI|
|Concerned Department||Transport Department, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of UP HSRP Booking||Online|
|UP HSRP Booking portal||bookmyhsrp.com|
Identification of Color Sticker for Vehicle
There are following classes of vehicles in India as per CMVR, 1989 by which one can identify the color sticker for his/her vehicle.
|Bharat Stage (BS) Vehicle||Fuel Type||Sticker Background Color|
|BS III & IV||Petrol & CNG Vehicles||Light Blue|
|BS III & IV||Diesel Vehicles||Orange|
|BS III & IV||Other Vehicle||Grey|
|BS VI||Petrol & CNG Vehicles||Light Blue with Green Strip|
|BS VI||Diesel Vehicles||Orange with Green Strip|
|BS VI||Other Vehicles||Grey with Green Strip|
UP HSRP Online Booking
Vehicle Owner in UP with old number plates can get UP HSRP Online Booking and Color Coded Stickers by booking an appointment on the online portal. The online booking process at Book my HSRP UP include 6 major steps. These are-
- Booking details
- Fitment Location
- Appointment Slot
- Booking Summary
- Verification of Details & Payment
- Receipt Download
If you are in Haryana, you can click on HSRP Haryana Online Booking to book your appointment.
UP HSRP Online Booking Process
The step-by-step process to book HSRP in Uttar Pradesh is shared in this section for the assistance of the citizens.
As mentioned above HSRP booking through the Bookmyhsrp portal has been simplified for the convenience of the users. Booking process has been cut short from 12 steps to only 6 steps and this has made it much more easier for the common people. Here we have shared the new and simplified UP HSRP online booking process for you.
Using online portal, you can book order for HSRP with Color-Coded stickers or only for Colour Stickers. Here we have shared online booking process for both. Have a look-
- Booking for HSRP with Colour Stickers
Step I- Booking details
– Start by visiting the official portal of UP HRSP online booking i.e. bookmyhsrp. Link is provided below.
– On the homepage, click on “BOOK-MY-HSRP” tab as shown in image below.
– Now, click on HSRP with sticker option.
-Fill all the vehicle details for booking. These details include- state of vehicle registration, registration no., Chassis No., Engine No., and captcha code. Hit “Click Here” and proceed.
-On clicking this option, options for filling vehicle details (i.e. Bharat Stage, vehicle reg, date, fuel type, maker, vehicle type, vehicle category etc. ), contact information [owner name, owner no., billing address, state-UP, City, GST No. (if any)] will open. Fill all the details carefully and click on “Next” button.
Step 2- Fitment Location
– After completing step one, you will be reach to second stage. On this page select any one option from the options as shown in the image (i.e. Home Delivery and Dealer Appointment). If home-delivery is selected then you have to pay an additional amount for it.
-Now, if you chose for home-delivery option then you have to provide all the details. If you select dealer appointment then enter pincode in the space provided and list of all the dealers will display. You can select the nearest dealer from the options available.
-After dealer selection, address of the fitment location along with charges applicable will appear. Click on “Confirm Dealer”.
Step 3- Appointment Slot
Once fitment address is confirmed, you will move to appointment slot stage.
-On this page, select appointment date and time slot as per convenience. Click on “Confirm & Proceed” button.
Step 4- Booking Summary
Once date and time slot is confirmed, you will land to booking summary page.
-Check HSRP booking summary and proceed further by clicking on “Confirm & Proceed” button.
Step 5- Verify Details & Pay
– Booking details along with charges description will appear. Verify these details. Scroll down and agree to terms & conditions and click on “Pay Online” option.
-Select the payment option and make payment.
Step 6- Download Receipt
-Once payment is done. You can download receipt.
This is how you can book your High Registration Number Plate in Uttar Pradesh.
- Booking for Colour Sticker Only
To book order only for Color stickers, the booking process is similar as for HSRP with color stickers. Follow the given instructions-
– Open HSRP portal and click on homepage “Only Colour Sticker” option.
-Fill all the booking details as explained in above section.
-Choose delivery option and complete fitment location step.
-Choose appointment slot as per your ease.
-Verify details and make payment.
-Download the receipt and wait for the date of appointment.
How to check UP HSRP Order Status?
After placing order or booking appointment on the portal, you can also track appointment status of your order. This helps you to know whether your order is successfully placed or not. Check complete process below to check the order status-
- Visit UP HSRP portal first.
- Click on “Track Your Order” option as shown in the picture.
- Now, enter Order No., Vehicle Registration No. and captcha code. Click on “Search” button to proceed further.
- Appointment Status will display. It will indicate the following information- Order No., Final appointment date, Order Status (success/failure), name of the dealer, fitment address etc.
- You can download the same by clicking on “Download Receipt” button.
Rescheduling of Appointment
In case you are able to visit the fitment address as per the appointment scheduled, you can re-schedule your appointment before the specified date. UP HSRP portal also allow users to re-schedule their appointments. Check UP HSRP appointment reschedule procedure given as under-
- Open HSRP portal.
- On the homepage of the portal, click on “Reschedule Appointment” tab.
- Now, enter Order No., Registration no. of vehicle, Captcha code and click on “Search” button.
- Select new slot from the available options as per your convenience. Click on “Confirm & Proceed”.
- New appointment details along with the previous appointment slot will open. Verify the details and click on “Submit” button.
- Now, your appointment will be successfully rescheduled. A confirmation message will be displayed on the screen.
- To check the re-schedule appointment status and download receipt, you can click on track your order and get the new appointment schedule details.
UP HSRP Order Cancellation and Refund
In case you wish to cancel your order due to any of the reasons, you can also do so. HSRP portal provides its users an option to cancel their order and get refund. However, you must note that refund will only be initiated if the order has been canceled within 24 hrs. Its means after 24 hours, one can cancel order but will not get the refund. Check how to cancel order by steps given below-
- Open the portal and hit “Cancel Order”.
- Fill Oder No., Registration No., and captcha code. Click on “Search” Button.
- Order Cancellation Form will open with all the order details.
- Click on “Confirm” button.
- A pop message indicating the successful cancellation of order will open.
Check Home Delivery
Using HSRP portal, you can also choose home delivery option to get your HSRP or color stickers. HSRP home delivery option is now available in various districts and location of Uttar Pradesh. You can check it from the option available on the portal. Steps to check home delivery in Uttar Pradesh is given as under-
- On HSRP portal, click on “CHECK HOME DELIVERY” option.
- Select UP state.
- A list of all the home delivery locations with respective pin codes will open.
- Check the availability of home delivery in your location.
UP HSRP Receipt Download
If you wish to reprint your HSRP Receipt then you can get it reprinted through the porta. Just follow the given instructions and get it printed-
- Navigate UP HSRP portal.
- Click on “Reprint Receipt” menu given on the bottom right side of the page.
- Download Receipt Page will display.
- Enter Order No and captcha in the space provided and click on “Download”.
- Order Receipt will be downloaded and you can print the same.
UP HSRP Receipt Validity
This feature on UP HSRP portal will help users to procure information about the validity of the receipt. Check how to view receipt validity on hsrp portal explained below-
- Open bookmyhsrp portal.
- Click on “Receipt Validity” menu on the top right of the page.
- Now Enter Vehicle Registration No., and captcha. Click on Search Button.
- Receipt validity details will appear on the screen.
|UP HSRP official website||Click Here|
|UP HSRP Appointment Status||Click Here|
|UP HSRP Order Cancel||Click Here|
|UP HSRP Reschedule Appointment||Click Here|
|Gujarat HSRP Online Booking||Click Here|
For queries and grievance related to UP HSRP, you can contact at the details mentioned below-
For General Enquiry
Toll Free- 8929722201
Email- online@bookmyhsrp (Customer Care)
|Dealer Point Grievance Cell||Home Delivery Grievance Cell|
|Email- firstname.lastname@example.org||Email- email@example.com|
|Mobile No.- 8929722203||Mobile No.- 8929722202|
What are the documents required for UP HSRP Booking?
No documents are required for booking HSRP appointment.
Is there any provision for cancelation of order and refund?
Yes, you can cancel your orders on bookmyhsrp portal. Refund will only be initiated if order is cancelled within 24 hours. After that you can only cancel order but will not be able to get the amount. The amount of refund will be transferred to your account within 6-8 working days.
I have already installed HSRP on my card but do not have color coded sticker. Can I request only for sticker?
Yes, if you have already HSRP affixed on your vehicle you can book order for a color coded sticker. For this you have to select “Only Sticker” menu on the bookmyhsrp portal.
Is there any facility for home delivery of UP HSRP?
Yes, vehicle owners in UP can get their HSRP order home delivered. They have to choose the home-delivery option while placing order.
Can I change my affixation location after booking an appointment?
No, you cannot make changes in selected affixation location.
I have filled wrong details while booking, can I edit the details?
No, you cannot edit the details instead you have to cancel the order and place new order for HSRP.
Can we book HSRP appointments for commercial vehicles using bookmyhsrp portal in UP?
Yes, bookmyhsrp is a single portal for booking HSRP orders for all commercial and non-commercial vehicles. Users have to enter the vehicle registration number by which system will obtain all the information of the vehicle.
Is there any additional fee for choosing home-delivery option while placing order?
Yes, if you choose home-delivery option, you have to additional charges.
What are the charges of ordering HSRP and color coded stickers in Uttar Pradesh?
There are not fixed charges for booking of HSRP. Booking fee depends on the type of vehicles, and other factors.
Is it compulsory to have HSRP in Uttar Pradesh?
Yes, as per CMVR 1989 Rule 50, it is compulsory for the vehicles owners to have HSRP affixed on their vehicles. UP government has issued deadline for the vehicle owners in Gautam Budh Nagar to have HSRP in their vehicle before April 15. After the specified date, a fine of Rs.5000 will be levied on vehicle without HSRP.
Is there any other portal to book HSRP in Uttar Pradesh?
One can also book HSRP from SIAM portal. Click Here to book UP HSRP through SIAM portal.