Odisha HSRP Number Plate | Odisha hsrp old vehicle | Odisha hsrp status | hsrp odisha | book my hsrp | Odisha book number online | high security number plate
Having an old vehicle and not applied for HSRP number plate yet? If yes, then comprehend all the details concerning Odisha HSRP number plate mentioned in this post. In case, people of Odisha are wondering about the process of applying for HSRP number, then we assure you that in this passage, we have all of it.
HSRP is an abbreviation used for High Security Registration Plate. MoRTH has made it mandatory for all citizens of India to affix HSRP number plate on vehicles. Before April 2019, 2 or 4 vehicles were sold without HSRP number plate. Hence, people who have old vehicles must apply for HSRP number plate as it has been obligatory for everyone.
Higher authorities of Odisha state are also following these rules, and they will also implement penalties in the absence of HSRP number plate on vehicles. Therefore, to avoid fine/ penalty, civilians have to fit High Security Number Plate as soon as possible.
What is Odisha HSRP Number Plate?
Odisha High Security Registration Number Plate is made up of hologram (hot stamped chromium based), a sheet which is retro reflective, snap lock, permanent classification number, “IND” imprinted in blue color, alpha digits, etc. HSRP is necessary to be fitted on all old and new vehicle across India. For the last few years, MoRTH has strictly enforced the rule of affixing HSRP number plate on all type of vehicles.
Specification Odisha High Security Registration Plate
- 9-digit alphanumeric cryptogram or code is stamped on the bottom left of HSRP, which is called Laser Engraved Alpha Numeric Code. Through this code, the data of the vehicle owner is linked with the database.
- 3rd License Plate a magnified peculiarity of protection that is self-destructive chromium hologram. It is a registration 3rd mark connected to the windshield from the left side.
- Chromium Based Holograms are extremely used for safety purpose. A hologram is impressed on the HSRP at a very high temperature. No one can separate or modify the details of HSRP quickly. It also includes a print of “Chakra”, which is imprinted in blue color.
- Security Inscript holds Hot Printed Film, “IND” is marked with blue color on high security registration plate. While viewing HSRP from different angles, pearlescent orpiment ink turns the color of it.
- Snap Lock is handled for bolting the HSRP number plate on the vehicle. It is not easy to switch or patch a snap lock.
- Retro reflective sheets are advanced class RRS utilised in high security registration plate, heightens the clarity of threatening drivers over 200 meters.
Benefits of Odisha HSRP Number Plate
Having an Odisha HSRP number plate on a vehicle comes up with several advantages. Complete list of benefits is described below in this article that every applicant must know.
- With the implementation of HSRP number plates, MoRTH has enhances the level of digitization in the country.
- Having HSRP on a vehicle will also lessen the theft and fraud in Odisha state.
- Police can now easily catch all those who will shatter the traffic rules.
- High Security Registration Plate includes Laser Identification Recognition.
- The wrongdoer will be no longer able to do business of illegal plate by issuing HSRP in the whole nation.
- A high security number plate is a standardized registration plate in India.
An Overview of Odisha HSRP Number Plate
|HSRP Mandated by||Ministry of Road Transport and Highway (MoRTH)|
|Name of HSRP Related Department||Transport Department of Odisha|
|Full Name of Odisha HSRP||Odisha High Security Registration Plate|
|Odisha HSRP Registration Availability Status||Active Now|
|Mode of Registering for Odisha HSRP||Both Offline and Online Mode|
|Odisha HSRP Registration Fee for Different type Vehicle||For 2 Wheeler: 400 INR|
For 4 Wheeler: 1100 INR
|Time of Booking Odisha HSRP||From Anywhere Anytime|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Category of Post||Odisha HSRP Number Plate|
|Official HSRP Website||www.bookmyhsrp.com|
|Odisha Transportation Portal||odishatransport.gov.in|
Odisha Color Coded Sticker Number Plate
HSRP color coded sticker plates are not for two wheelers. Color coded sticker are important for all those vehicles who have wind screen. There are three colors of these plates for the identification of vehicle type. For detailed info, go through with the subsequent portion of this passage.
- For Diesel Type of Vehicles: A number plate with orange color background is used.
- For Petrol or CNG Type of Vehicles: A number plate with light blue color background is used.
- For another type of Vehicle: A number plate with a grey color background is used.
Odisha Color Coded Sticker Plate Details
Here we have elaborated complete data of Odisha color coded number plate and also represented the plate in a picture format for more understanding of candidates.
|Bharat Stage||Name of Color Used in Background of Plate||Fuel Type Used in Vehicle||Photo of Color Coded Plate|
|BS III & IV||Light Blue Color||Petrol & CNG Type of Vehicles|
|BS III & IV||Orange Color||Diesel Type of Vehicles|
|BS III & IV||Grey Color||Other Type of Vehicle|
|BS VI||Light Blue Color with Green Color Strip||Petrol and CNG Type of Vehicles|
|BS VI||Orange Color with Green Color Strip||Diesel Type of Vehicles|
|BS VI||Grey Color with Green Color Strip||Other Type of Vehicles|
Info Required for Requesting Odisha HSRP Number Plate
While applying for Odisha HSRP, candidates are needed a few essential information. With the help of these information, aspirants can easily request for high security registration plate. In the table drawn below, we have mentioned all the particulars that candidates have to insert.
|Aadhaar Card of Applicant||Aspirant’s Passport sized Photo||ID Proof||Valid Email ID of Candidate|
|Vehicle Owner’s Name||Registration No.||Vehicle no.||Type of Vehicle|
|Active Mobile Number||Address Proof Certificate||Chassis No.||Photo of RC Book|
How to Register Odisha HSRP Number Plate Online?
If you are searching for the process of registering an Odisha high security number plate, then implement the steps that are as follows.
- In the beginning, applicants need to open the official portal in any safe web browser.
- Wait for the home screen to load on your display.
- Next, choose the “HSRP with Color coded Sticker” link.
- The booking details page will open in which candidates have to insert info like state name, registration info, engine no., chassis no, etc.
- Then, you have to select “Fitment Location” between “Fit by Dealer or Home Delivery”.
- By choosing the “Fit by Dealer” option, applicants have to provide dealer information whereas, furnish your house address by selecting the “Home delivery” option.
- After that, select the appropriate “Appointment Time”.
- The applicant’s booking summary will be displayed on the same tab.
- In the next step, pay the fee of HSRP registration via online mode.
- Finally, Odisha booking receipt will be shown, which applicants can download for further usage.
Odisha HSRP Number Plate Offline Registration Process
In case any civilian is not able to book their Odisha HSRP through online mode, then no need to worry, you can also apply it offline. For registering HSRP offline, applicants have to meet their respective dealer and provide all their and vehicle details. In a few days, your HSRP number will be prepared, and for fitment, dealer will contact you. On the given date, you have to visit the dealer office for an attachment of the number plate. The offline process of fitting HSRP is quite time consuming, so we suggest you follow online method.
Procedure to Book Only Color Coded Sticker?
Applicants who only want to book a color coded sticker are requested to follow the procedure given in the next section of this article.
- In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of HSRP booking.
- Now, aspirants must choose the “Only Color Sticker” link from the homepage.
- To book a color sticker, you have to provide details like-
- your booking info
- choose a fitment location
- book an appointment for fitment
- check the booking summary
- complete your info verification
- pay the registration fee
- Finally, download the receipt of booking and affix your HSRP number plate on the prescribed date.
How to Check for HSRP Number Plate Home Delivery?
Interested citizens can execute the provided procedure in order to check the Odisha HSRP number plate home delivery option.
- Go to the HSRP booking official portal or check out the official link given below.
- On the top of the home screen, candidates will see the “Check for Home Delivery” link.
- Hit that link.
- Next, aspirants have to select the delivery pin code.
- A pdf of home delivery details will be displayed on the new tab, which contains name of districts and their pin code.
Method of Tracking Odisha HSRP Order
After citizen book their Odisha HSRP then they can also trace their order location. To do so, aspirants have to go through with the points explained below.
Step I- Open the official website of High Security Registration Plate in your browser.
Step II- Landing page of the site will flash on your screen.
Step III- Now, click the link labelled as “Track Your Order” from the same page.
Step IV- A login page will open in which candidates have to inert their info like Order Number, Vehicle Registration Number, and Captcha.
Step V- Tap the “Search” button, and data of your order will be presented on the screen.
Important Steps for Rescheduling Appointment
Applicants who have got any important work on the day of fitment appointment can reschedule their appointment date with the help of the method explained below.
- Visit the link of the official site of Odisha HSRP.
- Select the link of “Reschedule Appointment” from the top menu of home page.
- On the next page, furnish info like the order number, registration number and code.
- Then, select the new date and time for the appointment.
- Save the information and download the receipt.
How to Cancel Booked HSRP Order?
In case applicants change their mind and want to cancel the order, then the official website also grants this opportunity. Read out the method illustrated in the upcoming portion of this post.
- Go to the official web page of HSRP booking online.
- Applicants have to click on the option named “Cancel Order”.
- After that, aspirants have to give their information.
- Then, you need to cancel your booking order.
- A cancellation message will pop up on your screen.
Cancellation and Refund Scheme
Cancellation of booked HSRP order will be done through online mode within 24 hours. Once your order will be cancelled, the registration fee will be given back to you in 6 or 8 working days. In case aspirants have applied for partial order cancellation, then their request will be rejected by officials. Candidates having questions or doubts can contact the info as follows.
Toll Free Number: 1800 1200 201
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund will be relevant only on those number plate that is wrong in size or damaged preciously. Authorities will replace or refund free in case of processing damaged or inappropriate size of the number plate. Amount of refund will be given back to the same account from which payment has made.
Procedure of Checking Receipt Validity
- In the initial step, citizens have to open the link of the HSRP official webpage.
- Choose the link of “Receipt Validity” from the home screen.
- On the new page, candidates have to insert particulars like Vehicle registration number and captcha present on the same page.
- In a moment, complete information of your receipt validity will be displayed on your device.
Some Essential Links
Odisha HSRP Number Plate Concerning FAQ’s
What is the aim of introducing HSRP as a standardized format in India?
Having HSRP number plate on the vehicle will helps police to identify the vehicle owner in the act of theft. Like this, there are several advantages of HSRP which are explained above.
What information is required for cancelling HSRP order online?
If you are thinking of cancelling HSRP order, then all you need is your order number and vehicle registration number.
Can I reprint my booking receipt, in case I lost it somewhere?
Do not panic if you lost your booking receipt, you can take a print of it again from the official portal
In how many days I will get a refund if I have requested to cancel my order?
After cancelling your order, higher authorities will refund your registration fee in 7 or 8 days.
Is the replacement of damaged HSRP number plate is free of cost?
Yes, if applicant has received damaged high security registration plate then it will be replaced free of cost.